|ROYAL A. BUNIN, MBA
The Wynnewood House, Suite 109
300 East Lancaster Avenue
Wynnewood, PA 19096
Master of Business Administration, MBA, 1990,
The Fox School of Business and Management, Department of Economics, Temple University.
Major: Economics, Finance and Statistics.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Cum Laude, 1988
The Fox School of Business and Management, Department of
Economics, Temple University
Major: Economics; Minor Concentration: Mathematics and Statistics
Bunin Associates: May 1, 1983 to the present.
General Partner since January 1, 1997.
Actuarial-economic consulting practice, providing services
for the legal profession:
- Initial analysis, subsequent research and development, and final preparation of written reports detailing past, current and projected economic losses.
- Expert testimony on economic damages and expertise opinion
regarding future projected losses.
- Typical areas of concentration:
||Future Medical Costs
College of Liberal Arts, Department of Economics.
Adjunct Instructor. Initial Appointment: Fall, 1999, and continuing.
Introduction to Microeconomics, 3 Credit Hours.
Introduction to Macroeconomics, 3 Credit Hours.
Global Economic Issues, 3 Credit Hours.
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Department of Economics.
Adjunct Instructor. Fall, 2000
Courses: Introduction to Microeconomics, 3 Credit Hours.
Speaker at the "Advanced Issues in Medical Malpractice" CLE Seminar,
Presented by the Pennsylvania Association for Justice.
Speaker at the "Damages in a Wrongful Death Case" CLE Seminar,
Presented by the Young Lawyers Committee and the Camden County Bar Association.
Speaker at the "Economic Damages Round Table" CLE Seminar,
Presented by the Association of Trial Lawyers of America-New Jersey Educational Foundation.
- American Economic Association
- National Association of Forensic Economics
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Temple University, School of Business and Management,
- American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
Economic and actuarial testimony presented in the following jurisdictions:
Arbitrations and depositions in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey and New York
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Court System:
(A) Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court, (Legislative Court).
(B) Court of Common Pleas:
- U.S. District Court:
Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Scranton, Williamsport
New Jersey: Camden, Newark, Trenton
New York: New York City
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court:
Pennsylvania: Wilkes Barre
- New Jersey State Superior Court:
- Delaware State Superior Court:
New Castle County
- Maryland State Court:
Anne Arundel County
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Superior Court:
- New York State Supreme Court:
New York County